The Shelton Management Group places the utmost priority in taking care of your home and community. Our dedicated Licensed Community Association Managers understand the importance of increasing your property value, enhancing community living and keeping expenses at a low. Whether it is a Condominium Association or a Homeowner’s Association, we treat your home as if it were our own. The Shelton Management Group works intimately with each and every association to select the ideal Community Association Manager, determine the needs for staff on site, and place the manpower to provide operational support. We are a family owned and operated company, which means we value the importance of family and establishing a sense of community within association members. Our office will customize a Management Agreement that best services the needs of your community.
The Shelton Management Group can offer the following to your community:
- Develop a solid relationship with Board of Directors and Owners
- Provide recommendations and strategies to build strong sense of community
- Coordinate and attend all Board/Membership Meetings
- Provide complete Management Report at meetings
- Provide Accounting Services:
- Preparation of the Annual Budget/Conduct Budget Workshops
- Monthly Financial Statements
- Accounts Receivables: Collect maintenance/special assessment payments, aggressively pursue uncollected funds, closely monitor bank foreclosures on court dockets and communicate regularly collection status to Board Members.
- Accounts Payables: Prepare checks for Board signatures.
- Continual review and negotiations of vendor contracts
- Review insurance policies annually to retain optimum coverage
- Provide guidance to Board Members while adhering to Florida Statutes
- Assist in publication community newsletter/website
- Supervision of all Personnel and outside vendors
- Provide maintenance service options, including digital photo reports for maintenance issues
- Develop Emergency/Hurricane Preparedness Plan
- Coordinate community events/activities to help develop sense of community
- And many more services to make your life easy…